Covid Safety Measures
We are delighted to have been deemed a ‘Good to Go’ venue by Visit England and we have been working hard behind the scenes to plan our Shows within current government guidelines. To ensure the safety of our members, visitors, exhibitors, volunteers and staff we have the following safety measures in place for our Shows:
- IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, HAVE ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS OR ARE SELF-ISOLATING PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND.
- Please come and enjoy the Show in groups in line with any government restrictions valid at the time.
- We strongly recommend visitors purchase their tickets online in advance of the Show to ensure entry since numbers on site are currently limited for everyone’s safety.
- By purchasing online tickets to the Show visitors are agreeing to share their details and their party’s details to NHS Test & Trace within a 21 day period of their attendance should this be necessary. You must know the contact details of all your party. Tickets are not transferable.
- NHS QR codes will be available for checking in at the gates.
- To enable us to manage the number of people on site tickets are day specific. Please check the information next to the QR code on your tickets to see which day your ticket relates to.
- You are not required to show an NHS Covid Pass to attend this event.
- To ensure we have an accurate number of people on our site, we are asking visitors to ensure that all tickets are scanned on entry and exit. Please have the QR code ready on printed tickets or smartphone for scanning.
- Should you wish to exit and re-enter the show please ensure that the stewards provide you with a Show pass out.
- If you are travelling by public transport to the Show please remember that face coverings are recommended on public transport.
- For everyone’s safety social distancing recommendations will be in place across the entire Show and Showground including the car parks, any queues and around the main ring should there be main ring entertainment. There will be extra staff and signage throughout the Show. We are recommending that all people on site observe the 2m social distancing rules or 1m plus mitigation (face coverings, screens etc) where this is not possible.
- Face coverings are recommended at all times at the Show and you should bring your own with you.
- A number of indoor areas will be open including our Queen’s Jubilee Hall where the number of people allowed inside the building at one time will be monitored. For any indoor areas face coverings are strongly recommended (for ages 11 and over). Visors can be worn in addition to face coverings.
- Handwashing facilities and sanitiser stations will be provided and sign posted across the Show site.
- Extra signage will be in place in toilets for handwashing plus regular cleaning will be taking place
- Catering concessions will have nearby handwashing/sanitising stations.
- Please check this page again closer to the date of the event for any additional information
IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT BREACHES OF COVID SAFETY MEASURES DURING THE SHOW PLEASE SPEAK TO OUR STEWARDS.