Covid Safety Measures
In 2020 the South of England Showground was deemed a ‘Good to Go’ venue by Visit England and we worked hard behind the scenes to plan our Shows within government guidelines. Although restrictions have been lifted, to ensure the safety of our members, visitors, exhibitors, volunteers and staff the following safety measures remain in place:
- IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU DO NOT ATTEND OUR SHOWS.
- Please come and enjoy the Show in line with any government restrictions valid at the time.
- We recommend visitors purchase their tickets online in advance of the Show to guarantee entry since numbers on site are limited for everyone’s safety and enjoyment.
- To enable us to manage the number of people on site tickets are day specific. Please check the information next to the QR code on your tickets to see which day your ticket relates to.
- Please ensure that all tickets are scanned on entry. Please have the QR code ready on printed tickets or smartphone for scanning.
- Should you wish to exit and re-enter the show please ensure that the stewards provide you with a Show pass out.
- A number of indoor areas will be open including our Queen’s Jubilee Hall where the number of people allowed inside the building at one time will be monitored to prevent overcrowding. For any indoor areas face coverings are encouraged (for ages 11 and over) and you should bring your own with you.
- Handwashing facilities and sanitiser stations will be provided and sign posted across the Show site.
- Extra signage will be in place in toilets for handwashing plus regular cleaning will be taking place
- Catering concessions will have nearby handwashing/sanitising stations.
- Please check this page again closer to the date of the event for any additional information
IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT COVID SAFETY DURING THE SHOW PLEASE SPEAK TO OUR STEWARDS.