The Perfect Festive Day OutBuy tickets
Welcome to our sparkling winter wonderland!
Kick off the Christmas season in style at our wonderful Winter Fair, with fantastic food and inspirational shopping. Step in to a world of festive delights, enjoy a day of fun for all the family and get your Christmas shopping wrapped up, all in one place. Plus you can book on the day to visit Santa in his snowy Grotto or take part in a fantastic Chocolate Workshop. Gates open 9.00am-5.00pm (Sat) & 9.00am-4.00pm (Sun).
Tickets are £6 for adults, £5 for seniors/students and children under 16 go free (when accompanied by a paying adult). Book online for a 10% discount.*
- Get that special festive feeling at the live music stage where Harry’s Tricks, Fred Clark and a choir will perform Christmas favourites and carols
- Step inside and have your photo taken in our giant snow globe
- Enjoy inspirational Christmas shopping in our large Gifts and Greetings marquee
- The enchanting Christmas Belles on stilts will ring out Christmas songs
- Stock up on delicious seasonal and artisan food and drink in the food hall
- Treat yourself to something new in the Clothing & Accessories marquee
- Take a break in our undercover food court and try tasty food from turkey to Thai
- Children can visit Santa and his happy band of elves in the magical Grotto for £5 per child, book when you arrive to avoid disappointment
- A treat for all chocolate lovers – take part in our 30 minute workshops by the brilliant Jen Lindsey-Clark of Chocolatician and create a chocolate Christmas decoration. £5 per person aged 7+, book on arrival
- Enjoy all the fun of the fair with the traditional vintage carousel and children’s fairground
Plenty of FREE parking.
Please note, this show isn’t suitable for dogs since it is primarily an indoor event and dogs will not be admitted to indoor areas. *10% discount ends 23rd November.