Shopping delights and festive fun at the Winter Fair
The magical Winter Fair is returning to the Showground this November.
Running from 9am-5pm on Saturday 23rd and 9am – 4pm on Sunday 24th November, the Winter Fair will be a shoppers’ paradise providing the perfect opportunity to get the Christmas preparations sorted whilst enjoying a festive family day out.
Visitors can shop till they drop with a plethora of artisan goodies all from local, independent traders across the south of England. For food and drink lovers there’s mouth-watering gin liqueurs, homemade chilli jams, gourmet pork pies, truckle cheeses, handcrafted macarons and chocolate wine. For those looking for unique gifts there’s everything from wooden toys, artwork, jewellery, lovingly produced leather and cashmere fashion, natural soap and grooming gift sets, stunning home accessories, Christmas decorations and more.
It’s not just about the shopping though. The Winter Fair provides the perfect day out to keep the whole family entertained:
- Live music and Christmas favourites from Brigthon based swing band Harry’s Tricks and singer Lianna Haynes with her 1950’s and 1960’s vintage style
- The always impressive Rock Choir will be coming along in the morning of Saturday 24th November to open up the Winter Fair with a real Christmassy feel
- The Ice Queen & her Elf will be exploring the Winter Fair herself through out the weekend – will you bump in to them whilst doing your shopping?
- Experience what it’s like to be inside our giant 16ft snow globe and get some fantastic snowy photos
- Drop-in chocolate-making workshops with The Chocolate Genie. Adults and children will be able to wow their friends with their own handmade truffles and chocolate decorations. Workshops are £4 for chocolate shape decorating and £6.50 for truffle making.
- What Winter Fair would be complete without a visit to see the man himself? Come along on the day to see Father Christmas in his magical grotto. £5 per child.
- Plus the vintage carousel and funfair will keep the children entertained (additional charges apply).
With the Winter Fair taking place inside and undercover or in heated marquees, there’s no need to be worried about the unpredictable British weather.