Join us for our ever popular Winter Fair!
The Winter Fair 2020 will be able to go ahead within the Government’s latest coronavirus restrictions. We are however having to further restrict our visitor numbers due to the Showground being located within Tier 2 where events must now be further limited in size.
Tickets for Saturday 5th December are now SOLD OUT. A limited amount of tickets are available for Sunday 6th December for the AFTERNOON ONLY, 1pm – 4pm.
Due to the recent lockdown the Winter Fair will be held on 5th & 6th December, instead of 21st & 22nd November as planned.
If you have already booked a ticket to the Winter Fair we will automatically transfer your ticket to the weekend of the 5th and 6th December, with Saturday and Sunday selections remaining in place. We are contacting our members and ticketholders with more detailed information.
- Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th December 2020 at The South England Showground, Selsfield Road, Ardingly RH17 6TL.
- 9am – 5pm Saturday
- 9am – 4pm Sunday
- 1pm – 4pm Sunday afternoon only tickets
- Tickets: Adults £6.75, Seniors & Students £5.85 inclusive of 10% online discount ends midnight 4.12.20.
- Under 16s go FREE when accompanied by a paying adult.
The Society and its Showground have been deemed ‘Good to Go’ by Visit England and so the Winter Fair will run from 9am – 5pm on 5th December and 9am – 4pm on 6th December all within government guidelines to ensure the safety of all visitors. With this in mind, certain elements of the event will vary to adhere to Covid-19 safety measures.
Firm favourites remain however, and the event will offer the perfect opportunity to get the Christmas preparations sorted whilst enjoying a festive family day out.
Visitors can shop till they drop with a plethora of artisan goodies from local, independent traders. For food and drink lovers, there’s mouth-watering gin liqueurs, homemade jams and chutneys, gourmet pies, cheeses, wines and handmade Christmas puddings and chocolates.
For those looking for unique gifts and stocking fillers there’s everything from wooden toys, artwork, jewellery, lovingly produced leather and cashmere fashion, to natural soap, grooming gift sets, stunning home accessories, Christmas decorations and more.
It’s not just about the shopping though; families are sure to enjoy the live music, festive entertainment, and of course the traditional funfair.
Find yourself here, experiencing the best of Christmas shopping and fun!
- Gift shopping from local and independent traders
- Ice Skating Rink: £5 per person
- Great Street Food
- Santa’s Grotto: £5 per child. Head to the Grotto on the day to reserve your slot
- Artisan food and drink
- Live Music from Harry’s Tricks & Lianna Haynes
- Santa’s Sleigh photo opportunity (suggested donation to the South of England Agricultural Society Education fund)
- Drop-in Chocolate Workshops £4.50 per chocolate shape or £6.50 for a large Xmas tree
- Christmas Decorations
*additional charges apply
For the protection of everyone at the event, tickets to the Winter Fair 2020 will be limited and must be booked in advance. Please note this show isn’t suitable for dogs due to a number of indoor areas, where dogs will not be admitted
If you can’t commit to these dates right now but would still like to benefit from the online discount, leave your details with us and we’ll remind you about the event closer to the time.
For the full Covid-19 Safety Measures click here