Friday 11th, Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th June 2021, 9am - 6.30pm
It’s been a long-awaited date in the social calendar during the pandemic, but we’re delighted to say that the South of England Show is back for 2021!
Running from Friday 11th to Sunday 13th June 2021 the event will take you back to its ‘roots’ with agriculture, country pursuits and connecting with the countryside and its industries at the core of the show.
The showground has been deemed a ‘Good to Go’ venue by Visit England, and we’re adhering to strict Covid-19 regulations, so you can get outside with the family and enjoy this fun filled event.
While the equine showing and livestock competing elements cannot take place this year due to Covid regulations, and other elements of the show will be different from previous years to accommodate the new safety restrictions, beloved classics remain including showjumping, heavy horses and displays of the best of British livestock.
For everyone’s safety, numbers at this event are limited and tickets MUST be booked in advance. To help us manage the number of people on site you will need to specify which day you would like to come and whether you will be arriving before or after 1pm.
- Friday 11th, Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th June 2021
9am – 6.30pm
- Under 16s go FREE when accompanied by a paying adult (suggested donation of £1 per child)
- Buy tickets online before Thursday 3rd June for a 10% discount
Dogs are best left at home due to the number of people on site and since they won’t be allowed in to livestock or inside areas (Please ensure they are not left in the car)
- Plenty of free parking
- Showground postcode for sat nav RH17 6TL
- Be amazed by the first-class showjumping programme
- Learn all about the best of British livestock and watch the many displays and demonstrations
- Laugh out loud and enjoy the famous Sheep Show with the family
- Let the little ones let off some steam with the kids’ activity trail, and fairground rides*.
- Learn about traditional countryside activities and crafts and enjoy the sheep shearing, country sports, Sussex trug making demonstrations and more
- Experience life as a Saxon or Viking in the Medieval Re-enactment Zone
- Witness the spectacle of the Cavalcade of Hounds or watch the South of England Hound Show
- Enjoy performances by buskers from local music colleges or listen to the sounds of the 1920s and 30s from the Casablanca Steps ‘Great Gatsby’ band
- Relax and refuel in the artisan Food Hall & Village or the open air Street Food Zone for a selection of fantastic foods that will whet the appetite
- Check out our new Grape & Grain Zone featuring local vineyards and microbreweries
- Wander around the inspiring plant and nursery stands with plenty of plants to choose from and an extensive range of gardening equipment to buy
- If looking for gifts or to treat yourself, stroll around acres of fantastic stalls offering a great selection of shopping that includes clothing, crafts, seasonal plants, jewellery and country sports equipment
- Visit the Heavy Horse Village and watch their wonderful displays in the main ring
*Additional charges apply
Please note show content is subject to change.
Check out the videos below for the show highlights from 2019
The South of England Agricultural Society’s next event will be Spring Live! which will take place on Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th April 2021.
If you would like to be reminded about our next show, please leave your details with us and we’ll email you about the event closer to the time.
For the full Covid-19 Safety Measures click here