Spring Live! 2020 has been cancelled.
Click here for the latest statement from the South of England Agricultural Society.
Find yourself here celebrating marvelous May with the return of Spring Live!, a quintessentially English country fair with a difference. The two-day show celebrates the arrival of the new season, and provides the perfect opportunity to get outside, try something new, and enjoy a fantastic family day out.
This year’s show is bigger and better than ever, and promises something for everyone with its large array of activities and attractions on offer.
Under 16s go FREE when accompanied by a paying adult
Buy tickets online before 1st May for a 10% discount and come on the day of your choice
Plenty of free parking
Gates open 9.00am – 5.00pm on both days
Showground postcode for sat nav RH17 6TL
- Become the greatest showman with our Circus Skills Workshops which includes juggling and aerial skills
- Celebrate May with traditional Maypole Dancing demos and workshops on our Village Green
- Get spellbound with our Wand Making Workshop using traditional woodcraft methods
- Experience the infamous Sheep Show and adorable Alpaca Show
- Visit the Live Music Stage for entertainment from East Sussex College’s freshest talent
- The little ones will enjoy the Toddler Soft Play area, Giant Colouring Cube, Mini Monster Trucks, Donkey Rides, Meet the Reptiles and Creepy Crawlies, Kids Fluffy Duck Activity Trail, Fairground Rides and meeting the Farmyard Animals in the Animal Barn, among others
- Scale the heights of the Showground up our Climbing Wall or take a tour on our Segway Course – just £2-4 each. NEW! Take a tour of the area surrounding the Showground
- Have a go at Archery and Axe Throwing with Joe’s Bows – £2-3 per person
- Visit the Gardening Theatre for talks, competitions, displays and sunflower seed sowing for the kids
- Don’t forget dogs are extremely welcome and encouraged to enter our free Flyball competition
- Peruse the indoor artisan Food Hall or stroll around the open air Street Food Court for a selection of fantastic foods that will whet the appetite
- Looking for gifts or to treat yourself, then stroll along acres of fantastic stalls offering a great selection of shopping that includes clothing, crafts, seasonal plants, jewellery and garden equipment
- Meet the team that keeps the life-saving Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance in the air and get up close to their helicopter (subject to call-outs)