Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th April 2021, 9am - 5pm
At last, an outdoor event to look forward to… Spring Live! is back for 2021.
Put a spring in your step and celebrate the great outdoors at this quintessentially English country fair with a difference.
- 24th & 25th April 9am – 5pm
- Under 16s go FREE when accompanied by a paying adult (suggested donation of £1 per child)
- Buy tickets online before Friday 16th April for a 10% discount
- Dogs welcome
- Plenty of free parking
- Showground postcode for sat nav RH17 6TL
For everyone’s safety, numbers at this event are limited and MUST be booked in advance. To help us manage the number of people on site you will need to specify which day you would like to come and whether you will be arriving before or after 1pm.
Our showground has been deemed a ‘Good to Go’ venue by Visit England, and we’re adhering to strict Covid-19 regulations, so you can get outside with the family and enjoy this fun filled weekend event.
Spring Live! celebrates the arrival of the new season and provides the perfect opportunity to be entertained and try something new. Although certain elements of the show will vary from previous years to ensure Covid safety measures are applied, our team have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure we have something for everyone with a large array of activities and attractions on offer, so don’t miss out.
- Roll up, roll up and enjoy our Circus Skills Workshops which includes family workshops and aerial skills for children
- Celebrate the season with our traditional Maypole Dancing demos on our Village Green
- Treat that sweet tooth and get creative at our Chocolate Workshops*
- Experience the famous Sheep Show and adorable Alpaca Show
- Let the little ones let off some steam with the Mini Monster Trucks*, Kids Activity Trail, and Fairground Rides*. They can also meet their favourite Farmyard Animals in the Animal Barn.
- Have a go at Archery* and Axe Throwing* with Joe’s Bows
- Bring your four-legged friends and let them be amazed by the incredible Flyball demonstrations from Aces High Flyball team (2019 Crufts winners).
- Relax and refuel in the indoor artisan Food Hall or stroll along the open air Street Food Zone for a selection of fantastic foods that will whet the appetite
- Wander around the inspiring plant and nursery stands with plenty of plants to choose from and an extensive range of gardening equipment to buy
- If looking for gifts or to treat yourself, then stroll along acres of fantastic stalls offering a great selection of shopping that includes clothing, crafts, seasonal plants, jewellery and country sports equipment
- Watch our talented wood carver demonstrate amazing live chainsaw wood carvings
*Additional charges apply
Please note show content is subject to change.
The South of England Agricultural Society’s next event will be Spring Live! which will take place on Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th April 2021.
If you would like to be reminded about our next show, please leave your details with us and we’ll email you about the event closer to the time.
For the full Covid-19 Safety Measures click here