Last updated February 1st, 2021
Notice and Collection
Whilst using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. “Personal Information” is any information that is identifiable with you, as an individual.
Personal information we collect may include:
Personal Information, however, does not include your name, business title or business address or business telephone number in your capacity as an employee of an organisation. The South of England Agricultural Society will only collect personal information by fair and lawful means. The provision of personal information is voluntary.
The South of England Agricultural Society collects personal information for the following purposes:
– To establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with customers and to provide
- To respond to your inquiry when you contact us, request a download or request further information
- To advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you (provided that you can choose not to receive any invitations or direct mail from us by indicating your preference as outlined below under Contact Us)
- Unless required or permitted by law, we shall not use or disclose your personal information for a new purpose not identified here.
- In certain circumstances, the South of England Agricultural Society may collect information from individuals under the age of 13. As required by law, we will give parents direct notice prior to collecting information and receive the parent’s verifiable consent.
- TheSouth of England Agricultural Society will not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity;
- Parents can review their child’s personal information, direct us to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information;
- Parents can agree to the collection and use of their child’s information, but still not allow disclosure to third parties unless that’s part of the service (for example, social networking);
To learn more about our privacy procedures, you may contact us on 01444 892 700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choice and Consent
Prior to obtaining your consent, The South of England Agricultural Society will describe the choices available to you and obtain implicit or explicit consent with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information, except in certain situations otherwise permitted by the law. Where it is reasonable to do so, we may rely on your implied consent. Otherwise, we will rely on explicit consent received directly from you to collect or use your personal information, for example, the collection of your personal information if you subscribe to a newsletter on the Site.
You may withdraw or modify your consent at any time through contacting The South of England Agricultural Society Privacy Officer at: email@example.com
If you have purchased an e-ticket for one of the the Society’s events, you may receive occasional emails from us, notifying you of details of the Society’s events, letting you know when the same, or similar, tickets are available for purchase in the future and/or any changes to our events/services.
You may opt-out of these legitimate interest emails at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the end of the email.
Use and Retention
The South of England Agricultural Society limits the use of personal information to the purposes identified in this Policy and for which the individual has provided implicit or explicit consent. We retain personal information for only as long as it is necessary to fulfil the stated purposes, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
Personal information provided to us by users is primarily stored on servers in The United Kingdom.
The South of England Agricultural Society will erase personal information that is no longer needed.
Disclosure to Third Parties
The South of England Agricultural Society does not transfer personal information to third parties or service providers.
By purchasing or booking tickets to a South of England Agricultural Society event, you agree to your details and your party’s contact details (which you will need to provide) to NHS Test & Trace within a 21 day period of your attendance, should this be necessary.
The South of England Agricultural Society provides individuals with access to their personal information for review or update. If you wish to access your personal information to challenge accuracy or update it to ensure completeness, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide a response within 30 days of receiving an access request. If under certain circumstances we are unable to fully separate your personal information from that of another individual, we will not be able to provide you with access to your information.
The South of England Agricultural Society will strive to maintain an accurate and complete record of your personal information for the purposes identified in this Policy. If you believe your personal information may be inaccurate, you may contact us to access your personal information and take steps to verify, update, and correct it.
Security for Privacy
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The South of England Agricultural Society protects personal information against unauthorized access in accordance with established policies and procedures. Information is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Monitoring and Enforcement
The South of England Agricultural Society monitors compliance with its privacy policies and procedures. Users may file privacy complaints and disputes by contacting The South of England Agricultural Society Privacy Officer at email@example.com who is accountable for our privacy compliance. Every privacy-related complaint will be acknowledged, documented, and investigated, with the results being provided to the complainant. If the complaint is found to be justified, appropriate measures will be taken as a result.
The South of England Agricultural Society
South of England Showground