Visiting the Showground
How to find us
South of England Showground,
By Road (From M23)
1. Exit M23 at Junction 10 and take A264 towards East Grinstead.
2. At first roundabout, continue straight along A264.
3. At next roundabout, turn right and head towards Haywards Heath along B2028. (The Showground is signposted at this roundabout).
4. Continue through the villages of Turners Hill and Selsfield Common.
5. Just before you reach the village of Ardingly you will see the Main Entrance to the South of England Showground on your right hand side.
The nearest rail stations are East Grinstead and Haywards Heath. Please use the Network Rail timetable facility for more information.
The South of England Showground is located 15 minutes away from Gatwick Airport.
Please be aware that Disabled provisions vary from show to show so it is best to check in advance if you have specific requirements.
Disembarking areas at Show Entrances
Disembarking areas are available at Blue and Green Gate Entrances.
Only those vehicles displaying the recognised disability sticker (either the approved Social Services sticker or the South of England Agricultural Society Disabled car park pass) will be given priority. If a pass is not displayed then visitors will be parked in the first available car park.
Wherever possible badge holders will be given forward parking in all car parks subject to availability, but it is advisable to arrive early. Forward car parking cannot be guaranteed after 10am. Forward car parking subject to availability.
A forward area will also be reserved for the special Society Disabled car pass. If you require a Society disabled pass please apply to the South of England Agricultural Society giving details of your disability and send a copy of your Social Services approved disabled sticker.
If you have pre-booked a Mobility Scooter please park near Blue gate.
Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters
We are in the process of securing a new mobility scooter company and will update this page with the new contact details as soon as we have them.
First Aid is provided by the British Red Cross and Sussex Ambulance. There are various points located around the ground and a First Aid Centre with full medical cover.
Toilets for the disabled are provided within the main toilet blocks as follows:-
- Blue Gate Entrance
- Red Gate Entrance
- Eco-Toilet Block (Central Location)
And within the following buildings:
- Norfolk Pavilion (Members’ facility)
- Queen’s Jubilee Hall (close to Green Gate Entrance)