Visiting the ShowgroundFor Covid-19 Safety Measures at our Shows CLICK HERE COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
How to find us
South of England Showground,
By Road (From M23)
1. Exit M23 at Junction 10 and take A264 towards East Grinstead.
2. At first roundabout, continue straight along A264.
3. At next roundabout, turn right and head towards Haywards Heath along B2028. (The Showground is signposted at this roundabout).
4. Continue through the villages of Turners Hill and Selsfield Common.
5. Just before you reach the village of Ardingly you will see the Main Entrance to the South of England Showground on your right hand side.
The nearest rail stations are East Grinstead and Haywards Heath. Please use the Network Rail timetable facility for more information.
The South of England Showground is located 15 minutes away from Gatwick Airport.
Please be aware that Disabled provisions vary from show to show so it is best to check in advance if you have specific requirements.
Disembarking areas at Show Entrances
Disembarking areas are available at Blue and Green Gate Entrances.
Only those vehicles displaying the recognised disability badge will be given priority. If a pass is not displayed then visitors will be parked in the first available car park.
Wherever possible badge holders will be given forward parking in all car parks subject to availability, but it is advisable to arrive early. Forward car parking cannot be guaranteed after 10am. Forward car parking subject to availability.
Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters
Kardinal Independent Living provide powered wheelchair loan/hire for Spring Live!, the South of England Show and the Autumn Show & Game Fair. Pre-booking is advised – please call and make your booking on 01903 232326. Please note that Kardinal do not attend the Winter Fair.
Carers can come to our shows free of charge when attending with the paying adult that they care for (valid carer documentation required). In the case of a disabled child, entry is free for children under 16 when they attend with a paying adult, so in this case the carer would be required to pay for their own ticket, unless accompanied by another fee paying adult.
First Aid is provided. There are various points located around the ground depending on which show you are attending. Check the visitor map for detailed information.
Toilets for the disabled are provided within the main toilet blocks as follows:-
- Blue Gate Entrance
- Eco-Toilet Block (Central Location)
And within the following buildings:
- Norfolk Pavilion (Members’ facility for the South of England Show)
- Queen’s Jubilee Hall (close to Green Gate Entrance)