Here are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the Autumn Show & Game Fair!
If you can’t find the answer to your question here please do not hesitate to contact us on 01444 892 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What time does Autumn Show & Game Fair open and close?
Gates open at 09:00 and close at 17:00 on both days of the Show.
2. Where is theAutumn Show & Game Fair?
Our address is South of England Showground, Selsfield Road, Ardingly, West Sussex, RH17 6TL.
3. What are the prices for Autumn Show & Game Fair and how can I buy a ticket? Advance, reduced rate tickets will be available online until midnight on 4th October 2019 at a 10% discount – Adults £10.80 and Senior Citizens/Students £9. Please visit https://seas.ticketsrv.co.uk/ to purchase your ticket. Then simply print or download your e-ticket on your phone and bring on the day. Advance tickets are valid for any one day, giving you flexibility when planning your visit to the Show.
Full price tickets are available on the entry gates on the day – Adults £12; Senior Citizens/Student £10 (Senior pricing applies to those aged 65 years or over); Children under 16 free with a paying adult. Payment can be made by either, cash, debit or credit card.
4. Is there parking and how much is it?
Yes, there is parking at the Showground which is free of charge. There is a Blue Badge Holder area close to the Showground – just follow the signs or ask one of the parking attendants. Parking can be on grass and the ground is uneven – please take care.
5. Where is the nearest railway station? The nearest railway station is Haywards Heath.
6. Is there a shuttle bus service from Haywards Heath Station to the Showground?
No, for Autumn Show & Game Fair we will not be running a shuttle bus service.
7. Is there disabled access to Autumn Show & Game Fair?
Disabled parking is provided close to the entrances to the Show – please follow the signs or ask a steward. Please note that the South of England Showground features grass surfaces and can be uneven. There are suitable toilets provided within the three main toilet blocks plus in the Queen’s Jubilee Hall and in the Norfolk Pavilion.
If you are dependent on a carer (for example if you are in a wheelchair and need help with mobilising) we offer free entrance for one carer to accompany you. Please note that carers must produce an official carer’s identity badge or any other official documentation to support their carer status, at the pay gate kiosk prior to entry. Children under 16 go free when accompanied by a paying adult, so the carer of a disabled child should pay for their own ticket unless accompanied by another fee paying adult.
8. Can I hire at mobility scooter at the Autumn Show & Game Fair?
Yes, Kardinal Independent Living provides powered wheelchair loan/hire. Pre-booking is advised – please call and make your booking on 01903 232326. Kardinal Independent Living is located close to Blue Gate.
Yes, Autumn Show & Game Fair is a dog friendly event – we just ask that dogs are kept on leads. In the event of warm weather please do not leave your dog in your car.
10. Is there a cashpoint available at Autumn Show & Game Fair?
Yes, a cash point is available at Autumn Show & Game Fair. In addition, many of the traders are able to accept credit and debit cards.
11. What should I wear to the Autumn Show & Game Fair?
Please check the weather forecast before the day and dress appropriately. The Autumn Show & Game Fair is a predominantly outdoor event and includes large grassy areas. In the event of rain, wellies or suitable shoes are advisable. If it’s warm and sunny, please ensure you drink plenty of water and use sun block.
12. Where can I buy food from? You can purchase a wide range of street, artisan and international food to eat at the Autumn Show & Game Fair from the street food market situated in the Robins Building. There are also a wide range of traders selling a variety of food to take home and they can be found in our Food Hall in the Queen’s Jubilee Hall.
13. Who Organises the Autumn Show & Game Fair? The Autumn Show & Game Fair is organised by the South of England Agricultural Society. The South of England Agricultural Society is a registered charity which exists to promote agriculture and allied industries and to advance education in agriculture, animal husbandry, horticulture and forestry.
14. Can I join the South of England Agricultural Society at the Autumn Show & Game Fair?
Membership to the Society may be purchased from the South of England Agricultural Society membership stand which is situated before the pay gate entrance at Blue Gate. You can enquire and purchase South of England Agricultural Society 2020 Memberships at this stand.