SOUTH OF ENGLAND SHOW: 9, 10 & 11 JUNE
ENJOY THE BEST OF THE BRITISH COUNTRYSIDE
- Under 16’s go FREE (accompanied by a paying adult)
- Buy tickets online for discounts of up to 20% on gate prices and come on whichever day you choose
- Ample free parking
- Please note: Dogs are best left at home as they aren’t allowed in the livestock or food areas
Gates open 9.00am-6.30pm
Join us for a fantastic day of family fun, entertainment and celebration of farming and the countryside at the 2016 South of England Show.
If you love the countryside, animals, shopping, food & drink, music and fabulous entertainment you won’t want to miss the South of England Show.
As always, the stars of the Show are the hundreds of horses, cattle, sheep, pigs, goats, poultry and rabbits which can be seen in the daily Livestock Parade and as they compete to win a prestigious award and recognition of being best in class. Equestrian fans will be kept entertained all day with Showjumping, the Interhunt Relay and the thrilling Shetland Pony Grand National.
There’s so much to enjoy at the South of England Show this year – the White Helmets motorcycle display team will be entertaining the crowds with their stunning formation displays and stunts; there will be a brand new acoustic music stage featuring new and upcoming singer songwriters; we are delighted to welcome back Great Gatsby band Casablanca Steps and new to the Show this year will be Harry’s Tricks, who were a huge hit at our 2015 Winter Fair.
Our newly located Market Place retail area will be brimming with tempting trade stands whilst the Mish Mash Morris dancers and the Knots of May clog and garland dancers will be adding to the atmosphere for a perfect summer’s day out. For adrenaline junkies there is the chance to try out the Racing Bug driving game – new to this year’s Show.
Watch the highlights from the Show
- Admire 100s of award-winning cattle, sheep, pigs and goats as they take their turn in the daily Livestock Parade
- Take a seat in the main ring to watch Showjumping, the Cavalcade of Hounds, Interhunt Relay and the thrilling Shetland Pony Grand National
- Watch the impressive stunts of the White Helmets motorcycle display team
- Shop till you drop in our new improved Market Place retail area
- Pit your driving skills against fellow Show goers in the new Racing Bug game in the Motor Zone
- Feel the heat of the Horseshoeing Competition and admire the impressive skills of the Young Craftsman of the Year Competition winners
- Take a break to enjoy the huge range of delicious food & drink in the Food and Drink zone or sip a refreshing pint at our Harvey’s cask ale pub
- Visit the Garden, Plants & Flowers zone to stock up on top quality plants and admire the prize-winning flower displays and vegetables
- Visit the Bees & Honey marquee for expert advice on beekeeping and a chance to buy top quality honey & beeswax products
- Children can have fun finding out about animals and the countryside at The Sheep Show, in the Countryside Learning area and let off steam at the Fairground