1. Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and take the A264 towards East Grinstead.
2. At the first roundabout, continue straight on along the A264.
3. At the next roundabout, turn right and head towards Haywards Heath along the B2028. (The South of England Showground is signposted at this roundabout).
4. Continue through the villages of Turners Hill and Selsfield Common.
5. Just before you reach the village of Ardingly you will see the Main Entrance to the South of England Showground on your right hand side.
The nearest rail stations are located in East Grinstead and Haywards Heath. Please use the Network Rail Timetable facility for more information.
The South of England Agricultural Society is located just 15 minutes away from Gatwick Airport.
During the South of England Show (5th – 7th June 2014) there will be a shuttle bus service (Service 88) at Haywards Heath Railway Station to and from South of England Showground, Ardingly:
Timetable – Thursday 5th & Friday 6th June 2014:
Timetable – Saturday 7th June 2014:
- Service runs non-stop between Haywards Heath railway station and the Showground.
- Operates only on days shown.
- Normally operates with low floor accessible buses.
|Flat Rate Fares:||Adult||£1.50||£3.00|
|Child (Under 16)||£0.75||£1.50|
We regret that free concessionary travel passes and 3-in-1 cards are NOT available on this special service.
|Compass Travel (Sussex) Limited|
|Faraday Close, Worthing, West Sussex. BN1 3RB|
|Tel: 01903 690025||Fax: 01903 690015|