AUTUMN SHOW & GAME FAIR: 1 & 2 OCTOBER
CELEBRATE THE COLOURS OF AUTUMN
- Under 16’s go FREE (accompanied by a paying adult)
- Buy EARLYBIRD tickets online and up to SAVE 20% on gate prices and come on whichever day you choose
- Gate prices: Adults £10; Senior Citizens (State Pension age) and Students £8
- Ample free parking
- All dogs welcome
Gates open 9:00-5:00
Join us for a fun-packed line up of countryside displays and activities at this year’s Autumn Show & Game Fair.
Come and have a go at some of the UK’s most popular country pursuits including terrier racing, clay pigeon and air rifle shooting, fly fishing, falconry, archery, gundog scurries and dog agility.
In the main ring Jonathan Marshall will be wowing the crowds with his remarkable Falconry on horseback display, while the Dog and Duck show will provide entertainment for young and old alike.
The Ridgeside Lurcher display, cavalcade of hounds, donkey show, dog agility, and birds of prey demonstrations also make this a fabulous day out for all the family to enjoy.
- Warrenby Gun dogs
- Huxley’s birds of Prey
- Clay shoot
- Kent and Surrey Bloodhounds (Saturday)
- Crawley & Horsham hunt (Sunday)
- Cinder Hill Fly Fishing
- Arun Valley Poultry Fanciers – poultry displays
- Mid Downs Dog Agility
- Terrier racing
- Gun dog scurry
- Air rifle association
- WI – “Autumn delights”
- Student assignment awards
- South Eastern Vintage Agricultural Club display
- Brighton Kite Flyers
Plus seasonal food and drink to enjoy and a wide range of trade stands to browse.