Spring Garden & Leisure Show
30 April & 1 May 2017
Join us for a day of family fun and say “Hello” to Spring this May Bank Holiday Sunday & Monday.
Come and enjoy outdoor pursuits and interactive entertainment, pick up some top gardening tips, get creative with colouring and indulge in some retail therapy.
- Gates open 9am-5pm
- Under 16s (accompanied by a paying adult) go FREE
- Buy online for a 10% discount on gate prices – discount ends midnight Saturday 29th April
- All dogs welcome
- Reconnect with the great outdoors with adventure pursuits including rock climbing & tent pitching and have fun making dough sticks around a camp fire
- Meet Jerry the Gerbera and Bob the Butterfly as they mix and mingle from on high on their stilts
- Enjoy interactive entertainment including the new caving experience – the only one of its kind in the country!
- Get creative – come and join in the colouring fun on a giant colouring cube specially created by artist Scott Walker
- Visit the Gardening Theatre for another engaging programme of Q&A sessions with a panel of experts who will share green-fingered knowledge and provide top gardening tips
- Meet the animals in the Animal Barn and enjoy the Alpaca Show
- Come and see the blacksmith in action – you can try your hand at making something too
- Pick up your spring plants in our Plant & Nursery area
- ‘Have a tow’ – try caravan manoeuvring on a course run by The Caravan Club